We are doing everything we can to minimize the risk of COVID-19. We are disinfecting all surfaces including glasses frames, waiting area, doorknobs, chairs, and exam equipment. We are reducing the number of people allowed in the office and increaseing the space between everyone. Breath shields have been added to testing equipment. We will be wearing masks, and washing our hands often. But we still need your help!
1. We ask that you please stay home if you or anyone you have been in direct contact with in the past 2 weeks has tested positive for COVID-19, or has expericnced sympoms related to COVID-19 such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
2. All patients are encouraged to wear a mask covering your nose and mouth while in the office. If you do not have a mask we will be happy to provide you with one. Our team will also be wearing masks.
3. We ask that you complete your health history information prior to your exam. You may click the link here: Online Forms or visit our website EliteEyecareAbilene.com and click on Patient Resources at the top right, then select Patient registration form.
4. To reduce the number of patients in the office at one time, our doors will remail locked. We ask that you call or text the office once you arrive and one of our team members will open the door for you.
5. For glasses or contact lens pick ups please text the office to arrange for curbside delivery.
6. Friends and family members are asked to stay home or wait outside (unless their help is needed)
We look forward to welcoming you back to our practice. Rest assured we will continue to deliver your eye health care services in a clean and safe environment.